Custom/ Special orders

Our pieces can be made to order in any metal, including yellow and white gold. Time permitting, Su designs custom pieces for clients.  Please contact us with any special requests.

What is Argentium Sterling Silver?

It is a high quality silver that is much slower to tarnish than regular sterling silver. Both by definition have 92.5% silver content, but have different metals that make up the remaining 7.5%.

Chain length

You will be asked to select your preferred length of chain. Most pieces look best with chains that are either 16" or 18” long. We also carry 20” and 22”. If you would like us to make up any other length chain, please allow for extra time to ship. Chains over 18" carry a small increase in cost. Please test the length that you need ahead of ordering by tying string or thin ribbon around your neck with a weight on it to get an idea of where a pendant would sit. Chains come with cylinder clasps

Metal sensitivities

A small percentage of people are sensitive to the nickel content in silver. In view of this, all earring posts or hooks can be ordered in white gold and/or pieces can be plated in Rhodium. (The hoops that come with the Liqueo earrings already have white gold posts.)

Caring for your pieces

All silver requires some care over time as the surface naturally oxidizes when in contact with air. High quality polishing cloths are recommended. Rub the piece after it has been in contact with creams, perfumes or oils to maintain its shine. Silver cleaning solutions may also be used. Please contact us if you have further questions.

Prices and Payment

Prices do not include sales tax, where applicable. (Tax in California is 9.75%.) Delivery costs are not included.
We accept Visa, Discover and MasterCard.

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates are available on request.

Return Policy

You may exchange any product you have ordered from us within 14 days from receipt of delivery of merchandise in perfect condition, excluding custom or special orders and discounted items. We provide exchanges or store credits, but not refunds. Any claim regarding damaged or defective goods must be made within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.

To return any item please contact us via email or telephone. Please indicate the reason for the return, and whether you would prefer an exchange or store credit.

All jewelry to be exchanged should be in perfect condition with packaging intact. All returns must be sent insured via registered mail, or any other delivery service that can track a package and requires a signature upon delivery. Items should be safely and appropriately packaged for shipping.

When will I receive my order?

The pieces are not mass produced, but take time to be crafted and are produced in limited numbers. If a piece is in stock, it will ship soon after the order is placed. On taking your order we will let you know the expected time-frame. If your order is time sensitive please let us know so that we may do our best to accommodate you.

Domestic shipping (USA)

For free domestic shipping in the US we use USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground or Fedex Ground.  Otherwise we use Fedex, with rates quoted per your selection.  Orders are tracked and insured. 

International shipping

We use Fedex because they act as a broker for all VAT and Customs duties, therefore the customer has less paperwork. The import duties/ taxes are quoted in the checkout and paid for together with the goods when the order is placed. Included duties are based on Fedex’s independant calculations.  The customer bears the risk of non-delivery/ damage of goods for any amount over $1000, as Fedex insures only up to $1000 for jewelry.

Duties on imports:
VAT and customs duties vary by country. For example the United Kingdom is 22.5% and South Africa is 34%.  The rates for most countries will be quoted in the checkout.  If you live outside of the USA and no import duties and taxes are quoted in the checkout for prepayment, you may live in a country we don't ship to often, so please contact us for an estimate on the duties. These are calculated based on the cost of the goods (including shipping) and take into account the type of goods. You may also contact your country’s Customs office for the most up to date info. The Fedex calculator is at https://www.fedex.com/EDT. 

Privacy Policy

We do not sell or share any of your information with others.


You can contact us any time by using the website contact form or by e-mail.
You may also call Monday to Friday 11am to 6pm P.S.T. Outside of these hours, you will be able to leave a message and will be contacted the following working day.

E-mail: info@subeningfield.com
Tel: +